Withdrawing or Transferring your Equity
September 8, 2020

Did you know that when you reach the age of 70, you can enjoy the equity you have grown in your Co-op, and continue using your member number and earning patronage allocations?

The Application for Withdrawal or Transfer of Equity form linked below can be used to:

  • Change the legal name on the membership in the event of a personal or corporate name change
  • Withdraw or transfer your membership in the Co-op based on the following eligibility criteria:
    • If you have reached the age of 70 and would like to cash in your equity
      • You may choose to pay out the equity and keep the $10 membership fee in order to continue using your membership, or you may close or transfer your membership.
    • If you have moved out of our trading area and no longer wish to retain your membership
    • If the company holding the membership has ceased to do business
    • If the member has passed away

Supporting documentation may be required. This application will be presented for approval by the Board of Directors.

If you need a change of address only, please see our online change of address form. 

Discover more: